How to Install Uranus Kodi Addon on Latest Kodi Krypton 17.6:
Uranus Kodi Addon: In this article, we will see How to Download and Install the Latest and one of the upcoming Best Kodi Addons, the Uranus Kodi Addon on Kodi Krypton 17.6. Uranus Kodi Addon is a Fork of the one of the Famous Kodi Addon which is currently down. Currently, this addon is available on griffin repo of Blamo repo. This addon will definitely hold a place in the Top Kodi Addons as well as upcoming Kodi Addon because of its functionalities and this addon provides users their favorite Multimedia. Check out: Best Kodi Addons List[Latest].
Quick Navigation List:
- Different Methods to install this addon
- How to Download Uranus Kodi Addon– Direct Method
- How to Install Uranus Addon on Kodi 17.6– Alternate Method
- The Article Conclusion
Different Methods to Install this Addon on Kodi 17.6:
As told in the above paragraph, this addon is available on Griffin repo of Blamo Repo. There are two different methods available to install this addon on Kodi Player. The following are the methods.
- Get this addon on Kodi 17.6- Direct Method
- Install Uranus Addon using File Manager- Alternate Method
How to Download and Install Uranus Kodi Addon on Kodi 17.6:
This method is the simplest method to install this addon on Kodi Player. We have explained with clear image references for your easy understanding. This is the Direct method to install this addon. Kindly follow the below steps.
- Open Kodi Krypton 17.6.
- Go to Addons section that is available on the Left of the main Kodi interface.
- Choose Addons icon(Package Installer) which is available on the Top of the Kodi screen.
- Proceed with Install from Zip file option now.
- Navigate to the Repo that you have downloaded(Repo: http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/) and Choose OK.
- Kindly wait for Addon Enabled Notification of Griffin Repository.
- Once you get the Addon Enabled Notification, Kindly proceed with Install from Repository option.
- Open Griffin Repo.
- Select Video Addons.
- Search and Locate Uranus Kodi Addon from the list.
- Choose Install option.
- Wait for Addon Enabled Notification of Uranus Addon.
- Once you get the Addon Enabled Notification of Uranus Kodi Addon then it is ready for use on Kodi Krypton 17.6.
How to Install Uranus Kodi Addon using File Manager- Alternate Method:
This is the alternate method available to install this addon on Kodi Player. This method is quite long compared to the earlier one. In case you have any problem in following the first method, then you can go for this alternate method. Kodi Jarvis users can also use this method and install this addon on Kodi Player.
- Open Kodi Player.
- Go to Settings(Gear) which is available on the Top of the Kodi screen.
- Choose File Manager from the list of tiles available.
- Select Add file source option now.
- Add file source pop-up will appear now. Choose None.
- Enter the Path as http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/ and Choose OK.
- Enter the Media name as Griffin repo and Choose OK.
- Finally, Choose OK.
- Go to Install from Zip file option of Addons section.
- You will find the file that we have created now. Select it.
- Install the Latest Repo from that.
- Once you get the Addon Enabled Notification then go to Install from Repository.
- Open Griffin Repo.
- Choose Video Addons.
- Locate Uranus Kodi Addon from the list and Choose Install.
- Once you get the Addon Enabled Notification of Uranus Kodi Addon then it is ready for use on Kodi Player.
The Article Conclusion:
Friends, we hope you are satisfied with our article on How to Download and Install Uranus Kodi Addon on Latest Kodi Krypton 17.6 using different methods. If you have any Query of if you face any problem then Kindly Comment Us and we will reply back with a solution soon. Thank you.
For more info, Kindly visit The Kodi Addons